Thursday, February 14, 2013

Preparing for February/March SAT

In preparation for the upcoming February/March "Month Long Stitchathon" over at Cross Stitch Crazy on Yuku, I went through my basket of WIPs (Works in Progress).  Ultimately, I decided to work on Celtic Spring and Celtic Winter during the stitchathon because they give me the best opportunity for big blocks of the same color, which will allow me to get the most stitching done in the least amount of time.  However, I thought I would list the rest of my WIPs in here, hoping you all will shame me into finishing some of them this year:

Lavender & Lace
  • Celtic Spring (just started)
  • Celtic Summer (almost done)
  • Celtic Autumn (just started)
  • Celtic Winter (approx 25% done)
  • Celtic Christmas (about 10-15% done)
  • Sweet Dreams (about 75% done)
Passione Ricamo
  • Under the Arbor of Love (about 10-15% done)
Mirabilia
  • Mother's Arms (about 50% done)
Other
  • Seashell Round Robin (various artists - almost done)
  • L*K Seasons Round Robin (almost done)
  • Happy Everything by True Colors (about 50% done)


No comments:

Post a Comment