Thursday, December 1, 2011

WIPocalypse, Step Two (Planning)

After careful consideration of my over 20 WIPs (oh. my. word.), I have chosen three to focus on in 2012. I will probably get bored and switch them out over the year, or better yet, I might finish one or two. But for now I figured three was a good place to start. It's not too many, it's not too few. Like the Goldilocks of stitching, three is just right.

The first one I chose is "Sweet Dreams" by Lavender & Lace. This is the one I have been working on for the past few months. I am not bored with it yet, so I figured I will continue working on it in 2012. Second, I chose "Under the Arbor of Love" b

y Passione Ricamo. I have not even looked at this one (before today) for at least 2 - 3 years. It's time to get back to it. Third, I am going to work on "Celtic Summer" by Lavender & Lace. I actually have all five of the celtic ladies in my WIP pile, but this one has the most done on it, so I chose to focus on it for WIPocalypse.

I have added pictures below, taken today, of the current state of each one and will update as the year goes on!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely WIP's. You are further along than me I haven't even posted what I will be working on yet - Hopefully that will happen this evening. It's a good idea to start working on three WIP's and see how you go. I don't know about you but when I think of all my WIP's it's overwhelming takes the fun out of stitching, if I just think of one or two and ignore the rest it's manageable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to be gorgeous...I love the colors in all the WIPs you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete